| Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)|
|Why is there no email address?|
We do not present members' emails due to security and privacy reasons.
To contact any member, please:
1. Search for the posting you are interested in and then you will find a Request for Quote / Send Quote / Send Message button below the message body;
2. Click on the button, fill out the form and submit it. Your Request for Quote / Quote / Message will be sent directly to the poster via Trade Mail.
Trade Mail is designed for securer and easier transferring of information between your and other Indonetwork members.
It is also a centralized location for you to record and manage business documentation and interaction.
↑ Back to top ↑How to search for my posted trade offer (buy, sell, or cooperation)?
There are three ways to find your postings.
1. Go to the category to which your posting belongs and check them one by one descendingly;
2. Type in a keyword in the search box and click on "Go!". The keyword can be the subject of the postings, your company name or any word appears in your postings;
3. Go to your company website which contain your company and product profile.
↑ Back to top ↑My trade offer can be placed under more than one industry category; what should I do?
You can only post your trade offer under one category. Please select the most appropriate category for each of your products.
↑ Back to top ↑How to fit my product picture onto my website?
To obtain the best appearance of your product picture, we suggest you to fix the picture size as 65 x 65 and file size limit to 30K.
↑ Back to top ↑Why I can't upload my product picture?
Please ensure your picture file should be less than 200K in JPG or GIF format. Color mode: CMYK is not allowed.
↑ Back to top ↑Can I repost the same trade offer more than once?
Yes, you can. We encourage you to post your Trade Offers regularly, but Indonetwork suggest the same Trade Offer posting once every 24 hours.
↑ Back to top ↑How to delete trade offers?
There is a "Delete this offer page" check box at the bottom on every trade offer form when you edit it.
↑ Back to top ↑How can I delete the uploaded product picture?
Upload a new picture to replace the old one or check the "Delete this picture." checkbox then click update.
↑ Back to top ↑My trade offer was refused by your Customer Service department. Under what circumstances would my trade offer be refused?
Reasons for not accepting a trade offer can be attributed to one of the following situations:
1. The trade offer message content is too simple. A basic amount of detailed information is required and appreciated.
2. The message was not in English - Indonetwork International is an English language based website, and all trade offers are in English.
3. Your message is found false, unlawful, defamatory, or to violate the rights or benefits of others.
4. Other inappropriate messages.
↑ Back to top ↑How to unsubscribe Trade Alerts?
To unsubscribe some of your Trade Alerts, please:
1. Go to Member Menu and log in there;
2. Click "Trade Alert" link from the toolbar under Trade Activity at Member Menu;
3. Select the "I would like to UNSUBSCRIBE now" option;
4. Click "update" to proceed.
You will see a success page confirming your settings have successfully updated.
↑ Back to top ↑What should I do if I can't find an appropriate category for my Trade Offer?
There are many categories and subcategory options available in which to post your trade offer.
If you still cannot find an appropriate choice among Indonetwork's industry categories, send any suggestions or questions to our Customer Service at Member Menu of Suggest Category.
↑ Back to top ↑How to get priority listing for my trade offers?
As a Priority Trust Member, you may take advantage of priority listing in Trade List and Industry Category search.
To obtain these advanced listing features and more, click here for more info.
↑ Back to top ↑